“Life Changing Event”

The Cheeze Factory Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Lake Delton
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Cheeze Factory Restaurant welcomes you and your family to a delicious and memorable vegan dining experience. Our menu offers freshly prepared vegan, non-GMO and gluten-sensitive dishes from our own recipes, and 'to-drive-for' cakes, pies and cookies from our in-house bakery. We also feature a premium Cappuccino and Espresso bar. Our fresh, healthy and satisfying meals are served up in a warm, bright and enjoyable atmosphere. A Rock-Ola jukebox adds a touch of nostalgia from the golden age of jazz. Our staff take great pleasure in serving you and in helping to make your experience one that stands out in your visit to Wisconsin Dells. We hope you will find the Cheeze Factory Restaurant a refreshingly different and creative dining experience! We are staffed by teachers and students of A Course in Miracles. Some have come from around the world and some from just down the road.
Beloit, Wisconsin
“Life Changing Event”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My wife and I are overweight meat and potatoes people. We think vegetarians are weird, tree huggers who smell funny.

My wife was getting sick after every meal, and after extensive testing, was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Disease, Celiac Disease, dairy allergies and diabetes. I have been attempting the Atkins Diet for years with little success. We both decided this Memorial Day weekend we should reduce our animal-based food and eat more plant-based food. What a nightmare for me...

We vacationed in Wisconsin Dells the following weekend and found The Cheese Factory online when looking for restaurants in general. We decided to try this restaurant and it was a LIFE CHANGING EVENT!

My wife could eat almost everything on the menu and I had a southwestern dish that was amazing. I would trade a plate of babyback ribs for this dish anytime! We were so thrilled with our experience that this is our new favorite restaurant! Our server, Pat, was so excited to serve us and gave us some great online resources to explore. The building was bright and comfortable, the staff very friendly, and the desserts... oh the desserts... you'll just have to see and taste for yourself!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jim S
Hana L, Public Relations Manager at The Cheeze Factory Restaurant, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Wow! What an incredible review, and we are so excited to hear from you! I know it's difficult to get accustomed to such a huge alteration in your life style, which is exactly why we decided to direct our business to you...we've been through it ourselves.

Hope to see you again next time you're in the Dells.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Now totally vegan--and I miss the cheese”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

My husband is a vegetarian (although I am not) and he loves being able to order anything on the menu. The portabello mushroom dish I had was quite good and they were happy to give me the dressing on the side. The coleslaw in the salad was only okay to me as the rutabaga was a bit sweet.

The service was solid and the people were friendly.

The cocoa cake was wonderful!!!!!!!

Nevertheless, I miss the cheese.

• Visited June 2014
Hana L, Public Relations Manager at The Cheeze Factory Restaurant, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
An honest review is really helpful to us and to our customers, so thank you so much for yours. Sorry we couldn't help you with the cheese!
Aurora, IL
“Great vegan lunch for a party of 13 !”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

As we walked in restaurant's doors, We went through similar thought roller-coaster as other reviewers earlier. In-Dells--> Check reviews of nearby restaurants --> Visit Cheese factory Restaurant based on ratings --> Realize it's vegan / Veggie ---> Order from menu in apprehensive state of mind ---> Be pleasantly surprised with quality of ingredients and deliciousness ! We were a party of 13 ranging in age from 4 to 50 years, and everyone got something they liked. We ended up sharing a few entrees just so that everyone gets taste of everything we ordered. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone, no matter whether carnivore or vegan.

• Visited May 2014
We are ever so grateful for your really positive review....and especially that your apprehension shifted into such a wonderful experience for all of you! We hope you join us again soon - we've already added some new menu choices and in-house cakes and pies that are out of this world!
Midland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful dinner”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

The name caught our attention and we stopped for dinner. We soon discovered it was vegan. Our meal was luscious and the service very attentive. We tried the tropical chimichanga and millet and corn pudding. The flavor combos of each were wonderful. The noncheese mixed berry cheesecake was as good as any conventional cheesecake you'd have. Definitely want to return to try other items on the menu.

Visited May 2014
Hana L, Public Relations Manager at The Cheeze Factory Restaurant, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Wow! Thank you so much for your encouraging words! I passed them onto our Chef already!
Baraboo, Wisconsin
“They've gone Vegan and it's really good!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Cheese factory has always been vegetarian but they recently switched to 100% vegan. Unfortunately that means no more cheese at the Cheese Factory but you'd never know. Food is excellent, deserts are spectacular and coffee is great.

Visited April 2014
Hana L, Public Relations Manager at The Cheeze Factory Restaurant, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
I'm so glad you enjoy and appreciate our new menu! It's so great to hear from a local!