“They've gone Vegan and it's really good!”

The Cheeze Factory Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Lake Delton
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Cheeze Factory Restaurant welcomes you and your family to a delicious and memorable vegan dining experience. Our menu offers freshly prepared vegan, non-GMO and gluten-sensitive dishes from our own recipes, and 'to-drive-for' cakes, pies and cookies from our in-house bakery. We also feature a premium Cappuccino and Espresso bar. Our fresh, healthy and satisfying meals are served up in a warm, bright and enjoyable atmosphere. A Rock-Ola jukebox adds a touch of nostalgia from the golden age of jazz. Our staff take great pleasure in serving you and in helping to make your experience one that stands out in your visit to Wisconsin Dells. We hope you will find the Cheeze Factory Restaurant a refreshingly different and creative dining experience! We are staffed by teachers and students of A Course in Miracles. Some have come from around the world and some from just down the road.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Cheese factory has always been vegetarian but they recently switched to 100% vegan. Unfortunately that means no more cheese at the Cheese Factory but you'd never know. Food is excellent, deserts are spectacular and coffee is great.

Hana L, Public Relations Manager at The Cheeze Factory Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

I'm so glad you enjoy and appreciate our new menu! It's so great to hear from a local!

There are newer reviews for The Cheeze Factory Restaurant

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Had dinner here with my carnivore hubby. I had the "big salad" and he had the double "burger." Both meals were excellent - even my meat-eating husband was satisfied. We finished with dessert - he, carrot cake - me, chocolate cake. I actually had to confirm with the server that the treats were vegan... they were absolutely delicious and decadent! The service was outstanding and the smooth, jazzy music added to the relaxed vibe. Highly recommended.

Hana L, Public Relations Manager at The Cheeze Factory Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

It is so encouraging to receive such a whole-hearted and appreciative response from you! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

My family and I tried the Cheese Factory after hearing good reviews in the past. When we walked in we were informed it's a vegan restaurant. With that said, my group of carnivores and myself left. Thinking we missed something on their sign to inform us of the strictly vegan menu and their was nothing. Time to change your sign!That's great that there is a vegan restaurant start advertising it!!!

Hana L, Public Relations Manager at The Cheeze Factory Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

We are sorry if we did not meet your expectations. We will soon be displaying our menu outside our front doors for our customers to peruse before they come in.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Don't be afraid to eat healthy in the dells! This place is spectacular and fun! My teenager complained at first but when he ate the food he said he judged too quickly. They have delishioso food they are closed tues and wed. Bummer, I would have been here everyday. They have all type of food I'm sure everyone will enjoy, my daughter gobbled up the kids "burger" and never batted an eye!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Really enjoyed a complete vegetarian/vegan menu. Being vegetarians, we almost never get much of a choice in small touristy cities. We ordered 4 entrees and 2 desserts, and loved every one of those. Large portions, delightful flavors.