“Great choices for diary/gluten free eating!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cheeze Factory Restaurant

The Cheeze Factory Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Cheeze Factory Restaurant welcomes you and your family to a delicious and memorable vegan dining experience. Our menu offers freshly prepared vegan, non-GMO and gluten-sensitive dishes from our own recipes, and 'to-drive-for' cakes, pies and cookies from our in-house bakery. We also feature a premium Cappuccino and Espresso bar. Our fresh, healthy and satisfying meals are served up in a warm, bright and enjoyable atmosphere. A Rock-Ola jukebox adds a touch of nostalgia from the golden age of jazz. Our staff take great pleasure in serving you and in helping to make your experience one that stands out in your visit to Wisconsin Dells. We hope you will find the Cheeze Factory Restaurant a refreshingly different and creative dining experience! We are staffed by teachers and students of A Course in Miracles. Some have come from around the world and some from just down the road. To find out more about A Course in Miracles and its healing and enlightening power, visit our A Course In Miracles International website.
Clinton, Illinois
“Great choices for diary/gluten free eating!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

My family & I ate here yesterday. My daughter & I both have to eat diary free, and I also need gluten free. We had no idea this restaurant was vegetarian before we went. When we opened the menu, I saw a note on each food item explaining how to order it vegan (no animal products) or gluten free. What a relief! To top it off, everything we received was DELICIOUS! One person in our group was not happy to eat vegetarian sausage, but the others who tried it said it was good. Otherwise, we all raved about our meals. We ate breakfast, so we did not order dessert, but the case was calling to us! We did try the Black Forest Cafe espresso drink. Amazing!! And, I was able to have a vegan version, which really helped me not feel like I was missin out.

On a sad note, there was a page in the menu letting patrons know that in September 2013, they are moving. No mention was made of where they were moving to, and the wording made it sound as if they were moving out of the area. Today, when we stopped to get some vegan chocolate cupcakes, they were closed (on a Friday). :(

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful food, different options for everyone!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Cheese cheese cheese! The food here was wonderful and everyone in my family enjoyed it. I can't remember exactly what we had, but I know it was all very good. We had dessert too, and that was good as well. Oh, wait, I do remember. I had one of the pizzas, and loved it. My son had a veggie burger which he loved, I remember my husband raving about their cheese soup. Everything was tasty!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
fairmont wv
“Poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

The waiter was charming but had a poor memory. Had to be asked several times for help with service. Food was excellent, as other years. Hope it continues to stay open.

St. Paul, MN
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

You don't need to be a vegetarian to eat here. Great food for vegetarians and omnivores alike. the firecracker tofu appetizer was amazing. So was the vegetarian reuben.

Guelph, Canada
“Awesome find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife and I spent a few days in The Dells for a conference I was attending. We found this place by flipping through the AAA Tour Book for Wisconsin. Being vegetarian we decided to give it a try and man were we not disappointed! We liked it so much we ate here both evenings we were in town.

The place is set up like an old restaurant with a jukebox and a soda fountain bar. The first night we ate here I had the excellent chimichanga and my wife had a coconut vegetable bowl. Both were just fantastic!

The second visit I got the grilled cheese sandwich and my wife got the vegetarian Reuben. Both of these were very flavorful.

The place was busy and I think it is very popular with the locals. There were also lots of families there looking for a break from the fast food joints that dominate the town.

Overall I highly recommend The Cheese Factory and my wife is already talking about going back!