“Really bad food and service”
Review of Del-Bar

Del-Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Del-Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E Hiawatha Drive
Description: Del-Bar is a family-owned and operated, award winning, casual fine dining restaurant known for Prime grade, custom-aged steaks.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We sat at the bar for happy hour the one bartender was fighting with a waitress the other bartender was eating with his fingers and then making drinks plus he was drinking Really poor service,,, we ordered lobster and steaks my lobster was all black slimy horrible my husband steak was so tough he was gagging on it. It was my birthday total lost we told are server the food was bad she did nothing to help us

2  Thank Patricia S

Reviewed September 17, 2013

It seems more like a Midwest supper club place than a truly, high-end steakhouse, in regards to the look of the place. Service was great and it was an excellent meal, however. Went during the week, after Labor Day, so there was no wait. Expect to pay as you would at a premium steak house. Had a great meal and great service. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

My husband and I got married Aug 10,2013 and we had our rehersal dinner at the Del Bar and it was a fabulous meal. All of our guest just loved it. They were ready for us and took great care of us. All of the food was amazing. I wil defiently be visting the Del Bar whenever I am in the Dells.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was our 2nd meal at Delmar, on the main drag in the Dells area. This time with a family group instead of a couple. Those old enough to remember the "Super Club" style restaurants in the 60-70's will really enjoy the menu and the ambiance here. It has the look and feel of a special night out at the local "supper club" in bygone days. Our waitress was very good, friendly, particularly with the 5 yr. old in our group. Food was good, little high by Dells standards, but worth it for an enjoyable meal without a room full of over-wound kids. Nice to have an option to the usual burgers and bar grill food.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I were seated in a separate secluded portion of the restaurant which they called "the basement," because we were deemed under-dressed and unfit to sit in the main area of the restaurant. I was wearing an ankle-length dress, while my boyfriend was wearing a plain short sleeved shirt and shorts. I won't go into details, but it was very obvious that this was why we were segregated. The woman in charge at the front desk seemed disgusted by us. The only others to join us in that room were couples who were dressed similarly to us (i.e. nicely, but perhaps the man was in shorts), or families with small children.
We decided to just have a quick drink and an appetizer and then brought our business elsewhere. We felt judged and unwelcome here. I understand that they have a dress code and want to enforce it, but this was ridiculous. The only reason I gave it 2 stars was because my cosmo was good. Look into Ishnala or High Rock if you want good food in the Dells.