“late night snack”

Ranked #20 of 27 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The pizza arrived hot, fresh and in a timely fashion. Hand tossed crust is my favorite. I spent more than I normally would on a delivered pizza, but it was worth it.

There are newer reviews for Domino's Pizza

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We ordered 2 16" pizzas and 3 orders of bread sticks. We ordered online, which was very easy. The price was better than the other pizza delivery places in the Dells and delivery was within 30 minutes. We were all very pleased, the pizza and bread sticks tasted great! I have been told Domino's recently changed their recipes, must be for the better cause they were yummy! There was a discrepancy on the bill that I put on my cc, but when I called, Gilbert straightened everything out plus sent me a coupon for 50% off my next order and it's good for a year! Great Customer Service, Gilbert!! :) I would definitely recommend Domino's!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Upon our arrival at the local hotel after driving for several L O N G hours we wanted something quick and tasty! We ordered 3 large pizzas and they arrived within 20 minutes (said it would take 45minutes!). They were hot and delicious and the delivery guy was super nice! :)

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We went in to order take out.. I had a coupon on my Dells fun card for any large pizza and a free medium. It took a while for the order to be placed.. the girl who took the order was confused about the coupon and tried to tell us we had to buy 2 pizzas and we would get the 3rd for free.. no. we can read! We waited for about 10-12 minutes for our pizza and it was 2 medium pizza's. great. I said one was suppose to be large and she said "ohhhhh sorry" and put another order in. I asked for some of the money back, seeing as we were gonna have to wait another 10-15 min now and the man who came to the counter said he wouldnt give us any money off, because the girl who took our order actually undercharged us anyways by 2 dollars. He said we can keep the 2 mediums and wait 10 min for the large or he can cancel the order!!!! I thought that was RUDE. We were waiting with an infant and an 8 year old kid, and now becuase of their own mistake get to wait around some more. I wasnt happy. We got the pizza and left, went back to the hotel and realized one of the pizza's wasnt even cut!!!Good thing we were driving home the next day, who brings a pizza cutter on vacation?? we just saved the pizza and ate it at home. Dominoes pizza is my favorite pizza.. the food was good.. the people who worked at this location were challenged.. more than one of them!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We ordered a Pizza here.. and I wanted to say that even though they messed up our order they did a great job fixing the order and getting us our food fast!