“Best Culver's Burger”

Culver's of Lake Delton
Ranked #13 of 27 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: American
Description: Website listed city as Baraboo but it is clearly located in Lake Delton near the Tanger Factory Outlets. The map on the culver's website has it accuratly located in Lake Delton. Not sure why the address shows it as Baraboo on website
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Try this Culvers if you a fan of their Butter burger. I love Culvers food but for some reason, the burgers at this Culvers are better than any other Culvers that I have ate at.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stop here frequently while in town. Sometimes you can walk right in and get your food, other times you can wait a long time. This can get really bad in the summer months around lunch and dinner.

The food itself if you have not been to a Culvers is burgers and other sandwiches. They do have a pretty good fish fry on Fridays as well as other daily specials. They also offer some of the best ice cream you are going to find and in almost any variety.

Overall this is fast food place that shows that fast food can be more than nuked burgers. They also have lots of options.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I normally love Culver's..I have never had a bad experience at any, but we were staying at a resort and decided to get take out. My mistake was not checking my bag before I pulled away. When I got back to my resort room (which is a long walk in itself) I got out the food and my kid's order was missing. Even though that was 5 bucks, I was not going all the way back out in the rain to drive there and wait again for it, so we just all shared. Not happy about it, but it was my own fault for not checking the bag. Live and learn! We do love the chicken tenders and everything else on the menu though. Can't beat hot food, even if you have to wait a bit.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Stopped here before we jumped back on the road. The staff was nice and patient with our large group! Burgers were GREAT and ice cream was tasty! Thank you!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great menu with many healthy options, but the burgers & ice cream are the best if your not worried about "healthy"!