Carousel Inn & Suites
$62
Travelocity
Olympia Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
$79
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$107
SpringHill Suites
$66
Fairfield Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$119
$101
Fairfield Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$142
$129
Flamingo Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)
$80
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I am normally very picky with where we stay and have stayed at the Kalahari the last several times we have visited the Dells. We were doing Noah's Ark this trip and I wanted to be close to there. I was SO nervous to stay here due to Some of the negative reviews but was pleasantly surprises. There was a Lu e for check in when we arrived and a very sweet gal behind the desk told us we could go enjoy the pool and come back when it was less busy. She then came out and got my name to check on our room to see if it was ready as we had arrived early. I was so happy with the great service. I fou d out that the hotel is u seen new ownership and or management and it really seems to have helped.
The pool was great and the kids lived it. The room was very clean and the location is great!! The property is nearly across the street from Noah's Ark and around many things to do. The Kalahari for this trip was 299 per night and this property 120. I am very pleased we made this choice and would do so again.
I would suggest that you request a too
That is facing the main pool. Our room
Was in the 300 building which was still nice and faces their back pool and park.
I will be sure to ask to be by main pool next time as it makes it more convenient for my daughter:). Overall its a Nice clean place and great location!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Enjoyed our stay at the Carousel Inn. We had a lot of fun right at the Motel site. Very nice pool for the kids, including a water slide and fountains. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I intend to return again this year.

Room Tip: Rooms near the pool are convenient.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank fred a
Reviewed June 5, 2012

My kids range from 10 to 18 and all had a great time. It is nice to get away from the over crowded large parks and just relax in the big indoor pool. Also had a fun outdoor pool with waterfall. Staff was very friendly and helpful for our entire stay and when we unfortunatley left a stuffed animal in the room the staff was kind enough to ship the item to us within 2 days. Thank you so much we will be back!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Sharon W
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The hotel is in a great location, within walking distance to everything, right on the strip, right next to great pizza place and they have free noah's ark tickets with stay which is why we booked to begin with. the pool area was great, a little run down but it was fun! the parking was great also. The room however, are D I S G U S T I N G. I would have rather pitched a tent and slept outside to be honest or in my car.. which I almost did. the only good thing about the room was the air conditioning was ICE cold, and on a HOTT july day that was much needed. where to start on the negative? well for starters the walls and every single item of furniture was shaggy, old and either ripped or full of holes. it looked like junk pulled out of the garbage. I couldnt sit or lay on the bed without putting a towel down first it was THAT nasty. i almost cried thinking about how i had to spend 2 nights sleeping there.. and even more worse every single time we went out and ventured out and about i would literally gaze at other hotels wishing we were staying at them instead. every room either had a patio or a balcony with a sliding glass door. the sliding glass door was EXTREMELY hard to open and that was annoying! This was our first trip to the dells and I have already booked our trip for 2012 and am happy to say we will not be staying at the carousel inn & suites.. we reserved a room at the monaco which has fabulous reviews!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2011

we stayed here in may of this year for the carshow. the people that run the inn were very nice and could not have been any more helpfull. the room was neat and clean. and the service when needed was ready and helpfull. enjoyed our stay and would go back again.

Room Tip: all great we think
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family