“Best Restaurant in the Dells”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 25, 2009

To be honest, we weren't expecting much having eaten in the Dells before.
We were thrilled to actually find a place that really cares about what is served. I had the crunchy chicken salad and my husband had the sirloin tips with the best potatoes and steamed vegetables. We were asked by several people if everything was OK. It was better than OK it was excellent and the service was great. We will surely go back every time we visit the Dells.

Reviewed August 30, 2009

I've never had a bad experience at Uno's, the service and pizza are both wonderful!!

1  Thank pastachiomustachio
Reviewed August 3, 2009

I shared a pizza with my daughter. She loved it, I didn't.

Reviewed July 28, 2009

Well now this was really good so had to go twice. First time around had the unlimited soup and salad and second time tried their flatbread pizza. Nice and crispy and cooked and served in less then 15 minutes. They have a very big business but handle it nicely. It was seemed like were very important and taken care of by all. I know Uno's from living near Chicago all my life and not sure if all the same owners but all was just wonderful. The restrooms are extremely clean and comfortable. The wait staff are all courteous and friendly. All the dishes I saw served looked just mouthwatering. I did not order the thick deep dish pie but know it is just the best. Just not always enough room for bigger dishes but do try it if you do here. I don't think anyone would be disappointed. It has a very large menu with wonderful salads too. Also again did not have but looked like desserts to die for kinda stuff. It is very nice decorated also and you will be made to feel welcome. Oh also if you are a salad lover..my friend ordered a salad and cannot remember the name of it but I think it was a very nice mixed green salad with honey crusted walnuts and blue cheese with raspberry dressing I think and she polished it off in spite of the size so might wanna give that a try also. Eat hearty my friends.

Reviewed February 28, 2009

I too have experienced their busy time slower service. But I have had that at other Uno's too not just the Dell's.
Since I like their pizza and side salads. I order ahead and take it to go. Never had a problem with to go style/order.