“This was the best meal we had in the Dells”
Review of Monk's Bar & Grill

Monk's Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Monk’s Bar & Grill is known throughout the Midwest as the place to go for delicious craft burgers and great service. Our fun, family-friendly dining atmosphere creates a memorable visit for both adults and children. We’re not just a sports bar that loves their Wisconsin Badgers, we’re supporters and fans of local youth sports and schools in our communities. The Wisconsin State Journal has stated, “The (Monk’s) burgers have taken on somewhat of a legendary status in Sauk County.” We have to agree, our burgers are pretty fantastic because we pride ourselves on quality ingredients. Hours of operation are subject to change based on season. Please call for most accurate closing times.
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The burgers here were fantastic. The location was convenient to many places, being located close to the Wilderness lodge. We had a variety of burgers and they were great. I had the Pimento Burger and it was fantastic. The prices were fair and the service was top notch. We will be going back to Monk's on our next visit to the Dells, no question about it.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Monk's in a must visit restaurant in the Dells. Food is awesome, service is top notch. We go there every time we stay at the Wilderness. We have always had a very positive experience!

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

My brother who is a local took us to dinner here while we were visiting. There were 10 of us and the server was great! Kept the drinks full and food was accurate and prompt! Let me swap chicken for a burger and didn't bat an eye! Everyone loved their food!! We were there for a while and we never felt like we were overstaying our welcome! We were even offered more refills long after dinner was done! Fun atmosphere, good food, and great service! In fact the best we had for our entire stay at the Dells! Locals know things... :)

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

I am local. Came for my friends birthday. They got birthday shots! And I ate an amazing turkey burger. With the massive amounts of fries. Always great food and service here!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Went here with two small kids and three adults (one who was not feeling well). Our server was very friendly, attentive and was great with our kids. The food was prepared in good time and was very good! I personally loved that they asked how I wanted my burger done. The house made chips were hot and delicious. We will come back when we are at the Dells!