“Good Value Restaurant”

Dining options: Takeout
DeForest, WI
“Good Value Restaurant”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I ate at this good Polish restaurant with my son and 3 grandsons. They were very accommodating and even make special pancakes for us. It maybe Polish but it serves everything and has a huge menu...I would go again the next time in the area.

Visited October 2013

Gwinn
“Great classic family restaurant”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Traveling through Ladysmith, this was easy off on Hwy 8. Came at the later part of lunch hour and even though they were busy, had immediate seating. Food served promptly. I had the open faced burger with cheese and onion on pumpernickel. Was an excellent portion, food was hot and very tasty. Service was also excellent and one could see by the activity that all servers worked hard and tried to please. A pleasant, clean and affordable restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Michael P
Shawnee Mission
“Repeat Business”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My family and I have been stopping at The Family Restaurant in Ladysmith for lunch in August for the past 5 years. It has become a "look-forward-to" destination for us on our way north. The food and service are first rate. You can pretty much tell this is where the locals hangout. Everyone seems to know each other. I always have the dumpling soup and cheese curds and I will again next year. I'm in the process of bicycling a cross America and I've eaten in hundreds of cafes / restaurants in small towns. This one is right at the top!

Visited August 2013
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Good food, good prices, good service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It is closeby the hotel and was open until 9pm during the week - which we needed. They have a good variety on the menu, the food is good and the prices are very reasonable.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank ourexperienceGE
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Good Food AND service!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Just a small town - so restaurant had a small town feel. Many items on the menu and although I only had one it was delicious enough to assume that everything would be. On my next stop it was equally good. ALL friends with me felt the same.

• Visited October 2012