“Clean rooms with good hot breakfast can be hard to find in the Northwoods!”

and 1 more site!
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ladysmith
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Ladysmith
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

This is the best hotel to stay in while visiting Ladysmith and surrounding area. It can be hard to find clean, good-smelling rooms in the Northwoods but this place is not only clean with a pool, but also serves a good hearty breakfast before your day's adventures begin!

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This hotel is so cool. From the interior decor of the lobby to the comfy rooms. The lobby has all kinds of forest animals. Beautiful wooden rails and stairs. The room was comfy with electronic fireplace and the decor continued from the lobby. The pool area is big and clean. The price is a little higher than most chain hotels but truly worth it. The staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast served in the lobby in the morning. Walmart directly behind the hotel. Great location! Pretty! Will stay here again if i am in the area!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mary_spoehr
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at the Americinn Lodge several times & absolutely LOVE it!!! It is the cleanest hotel we have ever been to!! Awesome staff & hospitality!!! Wouldn't stay anywhere else!!! They welcome you as you enter the front door & always ask if there is anything else they can do to make your stay better. We felt like we were right at home!! Wonderful breakfast & super comfy beds!!

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank RhodaYpma
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed here recently while traveling for business. The only thing keeping me from rating this place 5 stars was the inadequate breakfast and somewhat less than stellar check in service. The breakfast was lacking in selection (only fresh fruit was oranges) and the woman at check in seemed to not like her job and it showed. Other than that the place was great. The room was nice and quiet. The decor was really cool with an "up north" feel inside and out with a bunch of taxidermied animals on the walls. Would definitely stay here again if I am back in town.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Midwest_Ecologist
aminn12, Owner at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ladysmith, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you for the feedback and let me just say that we want all our guests to have a warm welcome and a great stay. I'm terribly sorry if upon checkin my staff was not providing that warm, energetic welcome that all our customers deserve and will be corrected.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We like Americinn hotels for family trips. There is always a pool and the breakfast is good. This Americinn exceeded our expectations. It was beyond clean-- it was so clean that there was no dust in the corners of the hallways- nothing dirty ANYWHERE. My teenage daughter commented on how nice the sheets felt and my son loved the pool. On top of it all, it was decorated for Easter. Will stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Laura S
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I and my family stayed on December 25th, 2012. We had a 2nd floor double. This is a very nice property and lives up to it's reviews! Continental breakfast was above average. We will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Scott G
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I had an excellent stay a few days ago. The room and public areas I saw were impeccably clean. I didn't hear any noise from other people while in the room. The bed could have been just slightly softer, but it didn't interrupt my sleep at all. The front desk staff was very friendly. I appreciated that the staff asked how the stay was when I checked out. The continental breakfast was exactly as described on the web site. I'm usually not a fan of biscuits and gravy, but it was okay here.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tamarack99

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ladysmith? Share your experiences!