“Quaint yet highly overpriced ”

Farmhouse Madeline Island
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in La Pointe
Description: Farmhouse is a from scratch restaurant serving breakfast brunch and lunch daily from 8AM-3PM. We utilize local foods as much as possible from our community for our community.
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Surprisingly decent food for such a small middle of nowhere restaurant.
Their granola is excellent and the hash was pleasantly not coated in grease.
Quite pricey for breakfast but given it's a tourist spot that is typical.

Lauren S, Owner at Farmhouse Madeline Island, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Thank you for the review and dining with us! We are glad you enjoyed your food! Our price points do reflect island living and transport of goods but not far off from any metropolitan area. We do our best to support local and keep costs under control. Thanks again for dining with us!

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

The best I've ever had. The owner is incredibly gracious and an even better person. Family friendly and willing to do what it takes do get your business. We appreciate it.
Thank you!

1  Thank Pmgcharters B
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

We were on the island for the marathon. Ate at the farmhouse three times. Food and service were just what I wanted. I was not very interested in ordinary. Mostly I was there for breakfast/brunch except for the pre-race pasta. Owners were great, food exceptional. One meal I had green eggs and Hamm, (note Hamm's is a beer) it was delicious.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Dining at the Farmhouse was a charming experience! I sat at the hightop counter, having full view of the kitchen, behind the service bar, and the cute little coffee counter tucked in the front corner of the restaurant. The ambiance was cozy, the staff were eager to please, and the food was delicious. I COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THE JAM ON TOAST... so my husband and I stopped (again) for breakfast before leaving the island after a short wedding weekend getaway!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Ice cream is out of this world, creamy, tastes awesome, and best of all they are not skimpy when it comes to their cones.

1  Thank Nancy B