Open today: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Reviewed August 31, 2018
Cherie P
Pahrump, Nevada
Lovely shop

Lovely shop that specializes in soy candles. Very friendly staff. Definitely worth a visit while on... read more

Reviewed August 19, 2018
Jenodini13
Belleville, Wisconsin
via mobile

All reviews small shop smells great candle holders the owner madeline island soy gifts handmade visitors
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Lovely shop with handmade handdipped candles made from soy or beeswax. Also candle holders...some made from local trees. Definitely worth stopping...lovely gardens outside as well. I sure enjoyed shopping here and prices were reasonable. Friendly staff! Highly recommend stopping in.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Lovely shop that specializes in soy candles. Very friendly staff. Definitely worth a visit while on the island!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2017

This is a one of a kind small shop. Beautuful inside and out with the most lovely garden setting imaginable!

Date of experience: November 2017
MFChilders, Owner at Madeline Island Candles, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Thank you for your comments - and for visiting the candle shop!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I am not a typical candle shop visitor, I followed my wife in. I found some nice scented candles but was overly impressed by how nice the people were. I had mentioned the I had a citronella bucket candle back at my rv that had burned up the wick leaving quite a bit of wax in the pail. She asked how big the bucket was and went into the back room returning with a wick for me. This is service that makes you want to come back. Thank you Madeline Island Candles!

Date of experience: September 2017
MFChilders, Owner at Madeline Island Candles, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Thank you for your comments - and for stopping by the candle shop! We hope the wick worked for your bucket!

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

I am not really a smelly candle person, but wondered into the store during our walk around the island, but the fell in love with several of their scents. They have unusual combinations of scents that keep my husband and I interested. We walked out with some and the card to order more.

Date of experience: August 2017
MFChilders, Owner at Madeline Island Candles, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2017

Thank you for visiting our shop!