“Now Closed”
Review of Ella's Island Cafe - CLOSED

Ella's Island Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed July 30, 2015

Painfully slow service and average food led to the closing of this place. No loss. There is another owner taking over; anything would be an improvement over Ella's.

Reviewed October 15, 2014

Awesome! Cute, friendly owner-Ella makes each order handmade herself. It can take a little while, but you're on island time now...relax!!! Yummy everything. She has a little boutique, shop while your food cooks :-) artwork inside, great view of the lake and ferry and a great outdoor patio for when the sun is shining!

Reviewed October 14, 2014

We eaten here several times for breakfast. It has a perfect breakfast, homey, feeling. The lovely lady that took care of us was also the owner. My wife and her chatted for several hours one fall morning. She actually provided us with a contact for lodging for the next Applefest when rooms are full for miles and booked well in advance. Thanks for that!

Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

Ella's isn't open much, just for breakfast a few days a week. But worth a stop. Solid breakfast, nothing you haven't heard of before but well done. The atmosphere and the food provide a home cooked feeling.

Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

I can't review the food, what I can tell you is that the service was kinda slow. We got a table and then got menus and a coffee in a couple of minutes. The place wasn't very busy so I expected the usual breakfast experience. What happened was we were totally ignored for 15 minutes even after we had mentioned we were ready to order. We left and went to Grampa Tony instead. This place seems a little pricey but I'll never know if they have good food because they didn't make an attempt to serve me.