“Fair selection! ”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
New London, Wisconsin
“Fair selection! ”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Had the Prime Rib/Salmon combo, it was delicious! Slightly higher priced then expected ($27) but not disappointing. The Servers and Bartenders gave exceptional service! The lighting and atmosphere is unique, I was undecided on that :)

1 Thank Robbob212

“Love it here!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Food is great for price. I like atmosphere and always happy with service. Best kept secret in La Crosse.

1 Thank Jay L
Hixton, Wisconsin
“Great atmosphere, food & service”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Firs time eating at Diggers and the food and drink are excellent! I had Cajun Scallops and they were the best I have had anywhere. The garlic toast is an awesome appetizer. Can't complain about any part of the meal everything exceeded my expectations.

• Visited December 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Good Food”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have been here a few times and always have had an above ave experience. The food is very good and the service also. I suggest a reservation as this is a small place.

• Visited August 2013
West suburbs Illinois
“Good place for steaks and drinks downtown La Crosse”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We dined at 7:30 pm Friday - they were turning away those without reservations. We enjoyed well made cocktails, soup was very tasty too. I really liked my sirloin and fried shrimp combo; my companions panfried walleye tasted good but could have been a little crisper. Neat old time atmosphere and prices are reasonable for this quality of place. Service was very good - it was a slow pace which we liked. Waitress seemed to have one too many tables but she did a great job. Call ahead for a reservation.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank jerrytomsolo

Been to Digger's Sting? Share your experiences!