“Best Burger EVER!”

Burger Fusion Company
Ranked #20 of 199 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Fusion
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Burger Fusion Company was created to elevate the burger dining experience. We specialize in gourmet burgers, signature mac 'n' cheese dishes, roast beef sandwiches, and build-your-own shakes - all served in a fun, friendly atmosphere. Every dish is made-to-order and our unique menu features fresh, regional, and local ingredients and craft beers. BFC is a great place to meet friends for quality food, exceptional service, and superior value. While you're here, enjoy a beer or soda and catch the game on our big-screen TVs, or dine outside on the patio (when in season). Located at Valley View Mall in La Crosse, Wisconsin, Burger Fusion Company anchors the food court. But don't be fooled; we're not your typical food-court restaurant. In just our first year in business we have already been awarded Best New Restaurant and Best Burger in La Crosse County (according to the Best of La Crosse County Survey done by La Crosse Area Convention and Visitors Bureau in 2014). We use fresh, hand-pattied Angus beef and other quality meats like ground turkey, duck, chicken, and even brat. Choose one of our signature burgers or build your own gourmet burger. For a truly unique experience, try our fusion burgers for a masterful blend of select meats brought together for extraordinary flavor. We didn't invent the burger, but we definitely perfected it. From gourmet burgers, to savory mac 'n' cheese dishes, quality sides, and thirst-quenching beverages, stop in and see why Burger Fusion Company will be your new favorite destination for fast-casual dining.
“Best Burger EVER!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This place is so delicious. I have tried a few different burgers so far and loved every one of them. My favorite thing to do is BYO (build your own). Bacon ketsup? Yes please! They have the best curly fries and cheese curds too. Super nice people that work there is also a plus:) I hope he opens more of these in the area (south side please!)

Matt B, Owner at Burger Fusion Company, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you Terri for the review and feedback. I will be sure to share with our staff. We really appreciate your compliments on our burgers and we will try our best to accomodate your request of a southside location :) Looking foward to your next visit. Thank you for your loyalty and support! Have a wonderful weekend.

“Yummy!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I have been to Burger Fusion twice now, and each time I have been completely blown away by my burger/sandwich! I had the Crabby Louie and the Mediterranean (Chicken) and both were PHENOMENAL. I would highly recommend and enjoy coming here even when I don't need to venture to the mall.

Matt B, Owner at Burger Fusion Company, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thank you Amy for taking the time to give us a review on your recent experiences at BFC! We are all glad to hear that you enjoy our Crabbie Louie and Mediterranean burgers. I will be sure to share with our staff. Thank you for the recommendation and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon! Have a great day!
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“This is not food court food!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Eating at the mall food court is typically a shopping side trip, and the food is typically "food court" food, predictable, standard fare. Not so at all with Burger Fusion Company. Despite its food court location, this is inventive, fun, interesting and delicious!!
I tried the Johnny Appleseed, a burger topped with bacon, carmelized onion, cheese, and Apple. The sweet of the apple and salty of the bacon complimented this burger perfectly. My daughter chose ingredients from the "build your own burger" and it was fantastic.
The menu also has a fun variety of mac and cheese dishes that I look forward to trying on my next visit. It was great to see that all the meat comes from a well known local meat market and the beers that are served are Wisconsin brews.
I am certain the mall is going to become a frequent lunch time destination!!

Visited July 2014
Matt B, Owner at Burger Fusion Company, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you 729ellie for taking the time to give us a review and provide us with feedback. We are glad to hear that you feel our restaurant is not your typical "food court" establishment. Many other people, including myself, completely agree with you. The Johnny Appleseed is a very popular burger at BFC. It is also one of the favorite's of our employees. I will be sure to share your review with our staff. Have a great day and we are looking forward to your next visit.
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Cant wait to try them all”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I waited to review till I ate there more than once. First time I had the Oktoberfest Fusion was incredible. So much flavor. The second time I had the Dork Fusion. Was such a unique and surprising flavor. Highly recommend both. By the end of the summer I plan to try every one of them before I start creating my own.

Both times I got the Fried Onion Tanglers for my side. A nice change form typical fries most burger joints have. The second time when I ordered the tanglers the extremely friendly young lady at the counter (Theresa if I remember correctly) suggested a side of the Sriracha Mayonnaise to have to dip them in. Was wonderful like that. I always appreciate a favorite tip from an employee when ordering food.

Next time I will order some Mac & Cheese. Someone at my table had the Buffalo Chicken Mac abd I tried it. I dont know how I get this far in life without having that. On that note I will head there and order my own after finishing this.

Staff was extremely friendly and all smiling all the time even when busy they don't seem rushed. Worth the drive to eat here

• Visited June 2014
Matt B, Owner at Burger Fusion Company, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review Johnny. We are glad to hear that you enjoy our Oktoberfest Fusion and Dork Fusion burgers. We are looking forward to you trying our mac 'n' cheese dishes. We will be sure to share your comments on our friendly service with our entire staff. Have a great day and we are looking forward to your next visit!
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Best addition to the food court in the Valley View Mall, La Crosse, WI”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is a great addition to the boring food court in the Vally View Mall! My burger was amazing, tasty and juice and the gourmet ingredients I asked for were very delicious! I will, for sure, returning to this great place!

1 Thank Morningsun777
Matt B, Owner at Burger Fusion Company, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Thank you Morningsun for taking the time to provide us with a review and some feedback on your recent experience! We are glad to hear you enjoy our juicy, flavorful burgers. We are looking forward to your next visit. Have a great day!