“Stay AWAY!! Poor SERVICE!!”
Review of Big Al's Pizza

Big Al's Pizza
Ranked #31 of 202 Restaurants in La Crosse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Holmen, Wisconsin
“Stay AWAY!! Poor SERVICE!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Went for afternoon pizza and appetizers. Pizza was burnt, tossed together and thrown on the table. They longer carry krinkle cut fries, instead you are told "we had to do away with french fries because the owner likes waffle fries." So, I say let the owner go eat your his waffle fries with his poorly trained servers and bar staff. I asked to speak with owner/manager and he was indignat; that I, the customer, dare express to him my likes and dislikes on his menu. His rough, indignant tone spills over into his staff's attitude. No one came to check on re-fills, or was concerned about our experience. If your looking for a decent value priced meal with proper service, this is not the place. Let the owner dwell in all his misery. When he is willing to listen to his customers maybe I'll go back, but he'll be out of business by then. GO ELSEWHERE! WAY OVER PRICED!!!!

• Visited February 2012
4 Thank mgd7515

MIDWEST, USA
“HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!! STAY AWAY”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Absolutely the worst service I have ever had! 4 of us came in to eat before a show, waited 1.5 hrs for our food, while others that came in after us had eaten and gone, waitress did not care, and when asked to check on our order her response was "theyre backed up, its busy". 2 tables beside us got up and left. NEVER AGAIN!!!! Our food finally came and the order was all wrong but she didnt care and gave us the check for our original order, which was more expensive than what was delivered to our table!!! I will make sure all of my friends & family know, and tell their friends and family, WHAT A JOKE!

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank SUNSUNMidwest
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Love, Love, the pizza”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

The pizza here is so good. Try the Big Al's special. Lots of great fresh ingredients. Casual atmosphere.

• Visited January 2012
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Best pizza in the area”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

I personally think this is the best pizza to eat in. It is the kind that burns the top of your mouth because you try eating before it cools down.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank withvalidity
Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This was the 2nd time I've visited Big Al's; Both visits have met my expectations. This visit, my wife and I met a friend there for dinner. I always love walking into Al's because of the atmosphere and decorations. There is a ton of things to look and talk bout during dinner. The lighting is perfect and there are multiple tv's to catch whatever sports game might be on.

Our party was seated right away and had our orders taken shortly after. Everyone was polite and courteous. Our food came was prepared and delivered quickly, as well.

I ordered wings, my wife a calzone, and our friend a reuben. All of the portions were generous and the meals excellent. Our waitress supplied us quickly with all the requested condiments.

I found Al's to be a value, with the three meals, an appetizer, and two rounds drinks coming out to under $60. I will be back to Big Al's in the future, and our friend is planning a rehearsal dinner there.

• Visited September 2011