“ Very impressed!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kate's On State
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I made a reservation at Kate's this past Saturday night. I had never been there before, and I was very impressed with the food, the service and the overall atmosphere. I have worked at a high end restaurant for the past three years, and so I tend to be very critical- especially of service. Our server was kind, polite, attentive and very knowledgable. She answered any question I had with ease, and although we were probably one of the last tables in the restaurant, she didn't act annoyed with our presence, and she didn't make us feel like she would rather be somewhere other than waiting on us. The food was VERY good! I was impressed with the plating, the high-quality taste of the food and the combination of flavor. And when the bill came, I was pleasantly surprised by the total. All in all, it was a fantastic experience!