“Fantastic breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We actually ate at Fayze's for both dinner and breakfast when we were in the area, mostly out of laziness. Dinner was good but not amazing. Our waiter seemed new, but he really pulled it together when we told him we were trying to hurry and get to a show. We didn't even get any of that bread they're known for though. Breakfast, however, was amazeballs. I got this polish omelette that had kielbasa, lots of cheese, potatoes, and probably more stuff in it, with hollandaise sauce on top. I think my life expectancy decreased a little after that meal but it was totally worth it. The wait was crazy long for Sunday brunch though - it was like an hour until we were seated.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

On our first morning in La Crosse we went with friends to Fayze's for breakfast. The wait was moderate, about fifteen minutes, so we were seated pretty quickly. Our waitress was personable and helpful and the breakfast menu was extensive. I had a Southwest Sausage Hashbrowns, which was almost too much to finish. It was outstanding! My wife had the Gyro Omelette, which really could have used more Gyro; the flavor was good however. All in all it was a good breakfast.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I met a friend for breakfast. The main room was busy so we were seated on a side room. I had eated here before and it was a nice comfortable place to eat and visit.

1  Thank Pat R
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We were looking for a place to get dinner after a nice walk in one of the parks and a local recommended Fayze's. The menu was standard fare and not much stood out with the exception of the cheese fondue. We ordered a blooming onion to split that was really good but when we lifted it up to save the left overs there was a pool of dark grease under it, not a great sign. Our dinners were kind of non descript, I had the chicken fingers and my husband ordered a burger, neither was bad, they were what you would expect for that type of food. Looking at the breakfast menu there were some great looking items and the items in the bakery case at the front that were left from that morning looked really good too; based on that I would venture a guess that breakfast here is the way to go.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I went there with husband. I had to flag someone down to be seated. The waitress was nice but seemed to want to rush us. The the food was mediocre. A lot of it tasted previously frozen or prepackaged. I would not go back or recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Mary A

Been to Fayze's? Share your experiences!