“Good but long wait”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We usually stop at Fayze's for breakfast when visiting La Crosse. We had a reservation for our party of seven, and were seated right away, but had to wait over 25 min for our food.

There are newer reviews for Fayze's

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Good food although portion size was average. Nice variety on the menus. Deserts looked wonderful. Waiter was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We ate there two days in a row for breakfast. The portions are huge and quality is good. It can get very busy so if you aren't there early you may have to wait. Staff is friendly and on top of things. Price is moderate. They also have a bar and baked goods, but we didn't sample either.

2  Thank frances564
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Located conveniently in downtown La Crosse not far from the Mississippi River,Fayze's is a clean,nicely decorated establishment with a nice selection of well prepared fare.It specializes in homecooked breads and they are delicious.My wife and I were there for luncha nd enjoyed our sandwiches.Great service too!

2  Thank WJA81
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I loved everything about this place! It is located in the heart of downtown with easy street parking in front of it. From the moment we walked in, we were welcomed and treated like family. I had to get one of their signature Bloody Marys and it did not disappoint. The garnish was almost a meal in itself! I had the taco omelet which was amazing. It was so big I couldn't finish it but I sure gave it a try. The servers were so friendly and even brought my sister extra cherries for her drink when she mentioned how much she liked them. Good people, good location, great food-what more can you ask for?

2  Thank Theresa W