“Loved it!”
Review of Piggy's

Piggy's
Ranked #5 of 204 Restaurants in La Crosse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I was so excited to check this place out as it already had great reviews. We had crab/cheese cakes, salads, pulled pork roast, & creme brulee cheesecake. Overall, excellent! Loved the decor and architecture...great history to antique pieces. Staff was super friendly and fun.

1  Thank TnTBengtson

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Formal entryway, eye-popping antique carved wood furniture pieces incl. old bar and sideboard, chandeliers. However, one could come in more-or-less casual attire and not feel out of place. I had a sampler dinner, with pulled 1/4 rack pork ribs, chicken breast, and BBQ pulled pork -- chose sides of garlic mashed potatoes & veggies. All spectacular. My husband had steak, and we both took boxes home, without even considering room for dessert. Service friendly and attentive without hovering. My favorite place in LaCrosse.

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I got an order to carry out and ordered the pulled pork sandwich without the cheese because cheese just seems wrong on pulled pork. The sandwich didn't look particularly exciting but it was surprisingly good. Even the bun, which looked quite average, was really good. I would definitely come here again.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is a wonderful atmosphere. We enjoyed the food, drinks, and service personal. Many had different salads and enjoyed them. I had the blackened cod and it was delicious.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My husband and I took a midweek date night and tried out Piggy's, per the suggestion of friends who once lived in the area. We were not disappointed! Even with a large group event, our service was attentive and helpful. We tried a little bit of everything, but the biggest winners were:

Appetizer: Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Entree: Filet Mignon (the mushrooms it came with were to die for)
Dessert: Flourless Chocolate Cake
Cocktail: Smores Martini
Beer: New Glarus Spotted Cow

Been to Piggy's? Share your experiences!