“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Piggy's

Piggy's
Ranked #7 of 199 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was here a while ago, but this place sets the standard in food quality and quality of service. It's a no brainer if you a great experience.

• Visited September 2013

La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Best salad bar ever!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband, our daughter and I went to Piggy's on a week day and had the salad bar. It was fantastic! Everything was fresh, soups bread sticks and soups were great tasting and hot. It is too bad that they don't have the salad bar during the weekends.

Stoddard, Wisconsin
“Best dining experience in La Crosse”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Took my wife here for Valentines Day. Perfect end to a great day. In the last two months we have dined at Shula's on the Beach in Ft. Lauderdale and Manny's in Minneapolis and they have nothing over Piggy's except the price. Good wine selection and great food. You can't go wrong here.

La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Changed the ribs, not that great.”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I ordered Walleye and my husband had the 1/2 rack of Ribs. The Walleye was ok but don't think I would order it again and the Ribs, which we used to love and they were so famous for, they changed. They now use a rub on it which has a strange taste and aftertaste that ruins it. I tried them and I totally agree. We definitely won't order these again. They were tender and meaty, but I can still taste that aftertaste even today, the day after. Yuck. Everything was beautifully presented though, the staff and service was excellent, as was the atmosphere. We will definitely go back, but we really wish they would still have the great ribs they used to serve here!!

La Crosse
“Great food and very consistent”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

No matter if it is lunch at the salad bar, a casual dinner in the bar room or a more formal dinner in the dining room, Piggy's will serve you a great meal and the service will be friendly and prompt.

• Visited November 2013

Been to Piggy's? Share your experiences!