“Wow!”
Review of Piggy's

Piggy's
Ranked #8 of 205 Restaurants in La Crosse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This was our first time. We ate upstairs in the restaurant. In spite of 3 proms that evening chef chris got us in. Beautiful historic building, awesome customer service and even greater food. We had the prime rib which was house smoked. It was the best we have ever had. The mushroom appetizers were delicious. Homemade bread cooked to perfection and a delicious potato soup. Beautifully decorated. Would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank earthangel56

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I disliked the upstairs dinning room, looks like a dungen! Food is some well prepared Secco like food.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stumbled upon Piggy's while in La Crosse for business on a Thursday night. The place was packed. The pasta bar seemed popular so I jumped on board. the salad was good, the breadsticks okay, the bisque awesome and the pasts itself was very good. I had a locally brewed beer for dessert. i would definitely go back.

3  Thank Northwoods_Newbie
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I've lived in La Crosse for over 10 years and I've been to Piggy's on many occasions both personal and business. I have never understood why people say that it is so great. Don't get me wrong the food is OK but that's it, just OK. I've been very perplexed over the food combinations that I've gotten over the years, like a baked potato with a pasta dish. The prices are fair for the quality of food. The Blues Lounge which is part of Piggy's is another story. Though busy, the food is better priced and the selection is better if you are looking for less formal dining.

2  Thank Lucas B
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We went to Piggy's with a large group of families. The service was good. Everyone liked what the ordered, especially those who ordered the ribs and pulled pork. The atmosphere was nothing special.

2  Thank abmilw

Been to Piggy's? Share your experiences!