“Excellent food !”
Review of Piggy's

Piggy's
Ranked #5 of 204 Restaurants in La Crosse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

I hadn't gone to Piggy's for awhile and recently went there with my family.
The food was amazing. The deserts were great too. Beautiful presentation of food.
We ate in the upstairs restaurant. There is also a seperate bar-lounge. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Piggy's

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have always enjoyed Piggy’s soup & salad lunch and recently went for their pasta bar – DELICIOUS! There are so many choices (lots of toppings, three sauces, three pastas…) that everyone at the table had to all go up at least twice. The pasta bar also includes salad and soup so no one went away hungry. It was busy night and there were six of us so we were seated in the party room – which we loved. The dining area can get a bit noisy but party room is closed off so we had more privacy. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This resturant should have it, "in the bag." But no, my and my wife's three visit in the evening have been real disappointments. So, so foo, so,so service, both of which were overpriced. I don't get! The location is EXCELLENT. We had just about written this off completely when our son, daughter-in-law and grandkids asked us to take them there for the lucheon buffet...Since then, we have gone three times and will definately go again. The luch buffet is reasonable, wholesome and the soups, (Usually three choices), are top drawer. While we will not go in the evening, we will definately go at noon...Not a place for Vampires...Noooway.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Been there for lunch and evening. Both times we ate in the bar area. The food and service is good. Did not have reservations but got right in.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We expected a more meat focused fare. They were very nice and made me an off menu pulled pork sandwich that was good but the presentation makes you expect more. Look at the menu before you go and you won't be supprised by what you find.

Been to Piggy's? Share your experiences!