“You must try Huck's”

Huck Finn's On The Water
Ranked #39 of 205 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Huck’s is the place to relax on the river with new owners and a classic menu to fit the venue. Whether it’s lunch on the patio or a romantic dinner in our dining room, you’ll enjoy the great food, incredible views and relaxed atmosphere. Huck’s own Herb Lemonade, Bloody Marys, Skinny Drinks and special blends are created for the daily menu specials.If its entertainment you’re looking for then we’re the place to be! Huck Finn’s Summer Concert Series features a broad array of musicians including reggae, blues, country and rock ‘n roll! Visit our Happenings page for more details.Located at North Bay Marina in Pool 8 of the Mississippi River, Huck Finn’s is nestled within the scenic Upper Mississippi River Valley between Dresbach, MN and Genoa, WI. Project lands are located within the Army Corps of Engineers Nine Foot Navigation Project and the Fish and Wildlife Service Upper Mississippi River National Wildlife and Fish Refuge. The Main channel provides deep draft boating opportunities while the backwaters provide a wilderness area atmosphere for the smaller shallow draft boats.By land or by water, however you arrive, you’ll enjoy Huck Finn’s on the Water!
Reviewed June 28, 2013

If you are looking for a very nice, clean restaurant on the river, Huck's is the place to be. The staff treat you like family and the service is outstanding. Great weekly specials and good music on Tuesday evenings. There is something for everyone on the menu and great drink specials. I didn't think I would like the catfish cheeks but have to admit they were quite tasty. A must stop whether by car or by boat. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Easy to find off the Interstate and loved the fish sandwich. Everyone enjoyed their sandwiches and the Bloody Mary's are outstanding. River dining and deck view - can't beat it - especially with such a short time to enjoy the weather.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I took my picky kids to Huck Finns and they loved it. They were entertained by watching the boats, snacking on popcorn and coloring their placemats. The little ones loved their burgers and my husband and I loved our meals. The Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms and couscous were a definate hit. My husband also gave his Catfish a big "thumbs up". Huck Finn's has just turned into our new summer hangout!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

As "river rats", we are always looking for a good spot to dine on the river. We were able to fill out boat tank with gas and our belly's with great food! We enjoyed food and beverages on the patio - great view of the river and some sweet looking boats in the marina~ This place is awesome!!!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My girlfriend and I had lunch here on Friday and it was really nice. They must have an updated menu or something - the Cranberry Chicken Pecan Salad was delicious. Bleu cheese, candied pecans, tasty poppy seed dressing... My friend had the Wild Mushroom and Brie Bisque and said it was really good too. Love seeing the new items - will be back to try some more!