“inconsistent”

New Taste of India
Ranked #25 of 204 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed March 28, 2013

If I had rated our first visit it would have been a solid five. When we went again a couple of weeks later it was absolutely wretched. Nothing on the lunch buffet was to either my wife's or my liking. So bad that we have no interest in ever going back.
I've given it two in deference of our first visit.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife and I have been here a few times and both times we have enjoyed ourselves. The first time we went to the New Taste of India we went for the Lunch buffet. It was good but some of the meat was a bit overcooked (honestly what do you expect for a buffet). The dinner we had was amazing. We went with another couple to dinner around 6ish. Everyone had something different and everyone said their food was amazing! The service was fantastic. I don't know if it was the owner that waited on us or just an amazing waiter but they took care of our every need. The prices are very fair and the portions for dinner were enough that we had 3 meals out of it. We will definitely be back (again and again).