“Walk, don't drive”

Wine Guys
Ranked #106 of 203 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is a hidden gem: an awesome wine selection, fantastic cheese plates and a great casual atmosphere for a solo drink or catch up with friends. I have spent many a lazy afternoon here and never wanted to leave. Dan and his staff really know their wines and always have a new 'find' for my friends and I to taste. I was never disappointed. Some great gourmet foods add an extra touch.

1  Thank Jamaican-Luck

Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is an brilliant spot in La Crosse for a wine and bite to eat. Dan, knows his wine - and I do not say this lightly. Excellent wine, great food, awesome setting and some of the nicest people you would want to meet all combine to make this a must.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great wine spot and full sevice bar domestic and imports of everything. The friends I was meeting there were very happy with their wine selections and I had a beer. Food is good clientelle relaxed lower key. Right near downtown hotels and civic center.

1  Thank MikeJennyQ

Been to Wine Guys? Share your experiences!