“Best Pizza in LaCrosse”

Dining options: Reservations
Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Best Pizza in LaCrosse”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Having recently moved from the East coast, where there are as many pizza places as there are traffic lights, it was delightful to find this place. The atmosphere is very cosmopolitan. The pizza is without a doubt the best in this area. Whichever pizza you order, it really doesn't matter, will taste excellent. These are gourmet works of art. Also, they will gladly modify any toppings to your liking. After your first time there, you will want to keep returning to try yet another unique pizza from the menu. I still don't have a favorite. I guess I'll just keep going back....

• Visited April 2014

Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We really like the pizza on Date Night with friends. There are many different toppings to choose from and the crust is great.

Visited March 2014
WI
“Excellent and creative pizza.”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Loved the unique pizza offerings. Pizza has perfect toppings and crisp crust. This is an upscale pizza joint with full bar. I love that you can get a personal size pizza in the various unique combinations. They also have other items on the menu, salads and pastas.

Visited September 2013
Silvis, Illinois
“Delicious, crunchy crust”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

They have a number of "adventurous" pizzas, but we ordered from the "Pizza Toppings" menu due to price. I had mushroom and my husband had Canadian bacon. Any pizza place we go to faces stiff comparison to pizza in our home town, but I enjoyed my pizza. I've never had a pizza crust that had the "crunch" this one had, almost like a buttery cracker, and I loved it. Overall, my pizza was very good, and, in it's own way, as good as what we get at home. I would have been happy to go back a second time before our stay ended, but there was no time. Pizza Amore is a bar, thus a bar atmosphere, not my favorite, but I'm sure others wouldn't mind. The couple next to us ordered a gluten-free pizza.

• Visited September 2013
“Favorite place for dinner with friends!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Wonderful food! The pizza is great, their pastas are also delicious. It's a little bit loud when it's busy and they don't take reservations. You can stop and put you name in for a reservation, then have drinks elsewhere. Their bar is typically very busy and crowded. Food is moderately priced and service is usually good.

Visited January 2014