“lunch buffet”

Dining options: Reservations
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“lunch buffet”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Just started having a lunch buffet with salad bar. $9. Pizza is good. Salad was ok. I have yet to make it for dinner so it was a great way to try out their pizza. I plan to go back.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank withvalidity

Cedar Rapids, IA
“What a great place”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a great meal in a lovely environment. My husband had the meat lovers personal pizza and was only able to eat half of it. I had a green salad with several kinds of vegetables ringing the dish and warm sauteed mushrooms, chicken and just a bit of crumbled sausage. It was the BEST salad I have ever had. I am really not over the top when I say this. It was so good.

Visited July 2013
Milnor, North Dakota, United States
“Oh, so good!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We at here on a very busy night due to activities in the area. I was so excited to see gluten free pizza on the menu and was not disappointed. It was absolutely delicious! Other members of my family love their pizza too. I can't wait to go back!! The only downfall was that it was kind of pricy.

• Visited July 2012
Wisconsin, United States
“Lots of hype, little to impress”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Got a gift certificate for our anniversary and visited this since all the other Kate's restaurants were not our taste. The pizza was overpriced and rather greasy for gourmet food. We both got horrendously sick shortly after eating there.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Amber M
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Gluten Free”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

They are good at gluten free. It is kinda hard for me to feel good about 50-60 dollars for pizza for 4 people. Great atmosphere

Visited January 2013