“Not a busy place”

Three Rivers Lodge
Ranked #26 of 204 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Treat yourself to fresh seasonal menu items made with locally sourced ingredients at the TRL restaurant and bar. Featuring panoramic views of the beautiful Driftless Area, this comfortable, casual eatery is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner. Our restaurant is a great place to host a special dinner, rehearsal dinner or any occasion.
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Food was good. This restaurant is in the lobby of the Radisson Hotel.The three cheese artichoke appetizer was delicious. My portabella sandwich was very tasty. I would eat here again.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

My friend and I both had the Salmon, it was cooked to perfection, light, flaky, very good! It came with four different sauces displayed on an arch. Served with fresh warm bread (signature butter), salad, choice of vegetables and potato. One of the best meals I've had. Definitely stop in when you get the chance, you won't be disappointed. Let me add, the view was just as nice on the inside as the outside.