“Great service, quality food, outside seating”

Tom Sawyer’s Bar & Grill
Ranked #47 of 202 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Mon: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm, 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm Tue: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm Wed - Thu: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm Fri: 7:00 am - 8:00 am, 1:00 pm - 12:00 am Sat: 6:00 am - 2:00 am Sun: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great service, quality food, outside seating”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Fun place to go during the summer, sit out on their deck, have a drink eat some food, chill out. The service was very good and the food was tasty. A little pricey but I'd rather pay more for quality.

• Visited June 2014

La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

The pizzas are extra cheesy and have a lot of topping options. I think that Tom Sawyer's has the best pizza we have ever had. The owner is fantastic and makes sure that all your needs are met. He is also great with children. He makes everyone feel welcome!

• Visited June 2014
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Went that extra mile”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

They have a tight parking area but when I pulled up the guy came out and helped park me and others coming in. Service was excellent. Food came quickly and was very tasty. It's a little more than some might want to spend but I'd prefer this as long as the quality is there and it was. Sit outside if it is nice.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank withvalidity
“Really fun place to hang out, great bar food.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

As mentioned by another reviewer, the owner is keeping a close watch on his business. He directed us to a parking space and greeted us as we arrived. It was a weeknight, so he was having a happy hour promotion where every drink came with a chance on a Mexico vacation. Some gals at a birthday party ordered 105 beers and shared them around the place! It paid off; they won the vacation. This was my second visit. They make an excellent burger, and the mini-brats appetizer is great. I live in Baltimore, and forgot that you don't travel to the midwest and order seafood; I'll pass on the fish & chips next time and stick to the local favorites.

• Visited May 2014
Stillwater, Minnesota
“It was okay”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We went on a Friday. There were valets outside parking our cars, which I thought was VERY weird considering the place is not fancy at all. I do not want to give my keys to a couple guys outside that I do not know, especially when I wasn't expecting to do so. I was automatically annoyed when I came in the door to eat. The place was very loud. The other people I was with had all you can eat fish, which was very good. I had shrimp fajitas, which were overpriced. I left still hungry, the food portion consisted of 4-5 smaller shrimp and a small amount of vegetables and some rice. (By vegetables, I mean a couple bites of onions and green peppers.) Don't get the fajitas. The whole meal was drenched in butter and I couldn't eat the bottom half. Sorry I don't like a whole stick of butter in my already very small portion of food. Honestly, the fish is very good, the fries under cooked. The waitress was very kind. The drink I had was delicious and reasonably priced. Honestly, not worth the time.

Visited May 2014