“Best place in town”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is one of my favorite places to eat. There is so much going on, the food is amazing and so are there free buns with butter. I have yet to have a bad experience there everything has come out as we ordered it. They also offer a military discount.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Very brief wait time,7 of us,service was some of the BEST I've had.Our waitress waited hand & foot on us,I was very impressed by her outstanding service.Fried pickles were great,peanuts to munch on was a treat,can never have enough peanuts in the shell!!Food was fantastic.I actually had their sampler platter as my meal,the boneless wings were very good,tatter skins were good,the rattlesnake bites were great !! WILL BE BACK !!!!!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

1st off, the address is wrong. It is 4310 State HIGHWAY 16 and NOT Road. Road will put you on the south east end of La Crosse instead of the northeast end of Onalaska where you need to be.

The steak I had was comparable to Ruth's Chris...no kidding. The dinner rolls with the special cinnamon butter were different. I liked it but would rather have regular butter.

Wife had grilled shrimp and loved it. (she is a shrimp snob).

portions were big...a bit too big...no room for dessert....next time!

OH.....IT WOULD BE WISE TO CALL AHEAD!!!!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

On the spur of the moment we decided to go out to eat last night. I was hungry for a ribeye, but didn't want to pay the price of the downtown restaurants. We had been here once before, and while the food was good, it was so loud you couldn't talk. Well much to our delight, they have toned down the noise level substantially.
I ordered the bone in ribeye and it was cooked perfect, seasoned great and the mushrooms I had it smothered in were oh so good. My fiance had the pulled pork and ribs combo and said they were better than our favorite local BBQ joint.
The staff was very friendly, helpful in answering questions and making suggestions. We will never again hesitate going there. We will be back soon. Thank you for a great evening.
P.S. The Patron shooter margaritas are ah-mazing!!!!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stopped in for an early dinner. Our server was "bubbly" and efficient. I order the filet only to have it returned because I could not put the knife through and it was "raw" instead of medium rare. They promptly replaced it with one that was perfect. The manager came to our table to apologize and to make sure this steak was to my liking. Everything else was okay.