“Great food and service.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #38 of 199 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
De Pere, Wisconsin
“Great food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

My boyfriend took me here for a date night tonight and it was our first time at a Texas Roadhouse. Our server, Hannah, was excellent and did all she could to ensure that our first time at TR was great. The food was excellent (Porterhouse & Ribs/Pulled Pork Combo) and the rolls at the beginning of the meal were excellent. The place was pretty cool & fun and the service was great. Overall great experience. Thank you!

• Visited August 2013

Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great steaks, great atmosphere, great service. I will be eating here more often. The steaks were cooked to perfection. No need for steak sauce on a perfect steak.

• Visited August 2013
Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

This place is awesome. Great food and so inexpensive especially for early dine in. However, it's packed all the time.

Visited August 2013
Prince George
“Best steak I ever enjoyed without steak sauce!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I really enjoyed my Cowboy Steak without any steak sauce. No need to cover up an excellent meal with additional seasonings or steak sauce. The appetizers were delicious and the service was great!

As soon as I let our server know it was my first time in the Roadhouse, she began to explain the menu and had a lot of patience with me. The hotel provided us each with a 10% discount coupon that lured us to the restaurant, but I could not wait to try some real good steak and fixings.

I did not look at my watch once, but I did manage to finish my entire steak without having to take a box back to the hotel. The manager came by to see how I liked my food and if everything was cooked to a high standard. Even other servers saw we needed something and jumped in to provide assistance. You just don't get service like that everywhere you go.

Overall, this was a great experience for me and I can not wait until I can take my family to a similar Texas Roadhouse restaurant like the one in Lacrosse/Onalaska, Wisconsin. Thank you!

• Visited July 2013
Hobart, Indiana
“Excellent food, but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

We recently went to Texas Roadhouse in Lacrosse, Wisc. The food was incredible, they offer different sizes of steaks - 4 oz., 6 oz, 8 oz., etc. and I've probably never had a better steak. However, the restaurant is incredibly noisy and even sitting across from someone, it is very hard to hear. Our server was excellent as well and from time to time, the servers will all gather together to do line dancing, which is sort of neat to watch. If you want a really good steak, and don't mind the noise, then you should check this place out.

• Visited July 2013