“Filling Italian fare”

Edwardo's Ristorante di Pizza
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: **Please know that Edwardo's will gladly be refunding outstanding gift cards with a deadline of 12/31/2015. Please message on Facebook or call the restaurant or visit our website for details. Grazie ! Upscale, casual pizzeria. Woodfired pizza oven in main dining room. Diverse, large menu. Famous cheesecurds. Over 50 beers, wines and mixed drinks. Local owners. 3 Dining rooms, romance, business, friends or fun. Large and small groups welcome. Open 4pm.
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The service was good, the food filling and the location great (I walked across the road from my hotel!)

A good restaurant for LaCrosse.

1  Thank ThePackedBag
There are newer reviews for Edwardo's Ristorante di Pizza

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We were very hungry when we arrived at Edwardo's on a cool March Wednesday night and we very pleased with how fast we were seated, and how fast we were served. We had one of their specialty wood fired pizzas, in our case a classic New Yorker, as well as a very large side salad with blue cheese dressing. Our waitress was friendly and prompt, and actually apologized that the pizza came up so fast while my wife and I were still sharing the salad. We enjoyed a house specialty wine from Napa Valley that was fruity and fun. We had our choice of booths, and it was quiet enough that we were able to discuss our day of seeing some of the sights in Lacrosse. Edwardo's has a huge variety of pizzas on their menu, and I would already count them among my favorite places for pizza. I noticed as we left that there were a group of six adults all tightly packed into one large booth, so I think it is also a great place for special occasions, and their website says they are ready to accommodate large groups of up to forty four people.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We were recommended to this restaurant by a local. We had immediate seating and prompt service. The atmosphere was pleasant. It was quiet enough for easy conversation, even though most tables were in use. One room is decorated like a library. There is also a separate bar area.
We each had a salad and shared one of the pizza specials for the night. The pizza was excellent. The beer selection was interesting with plenty of tasty options. We will eat here again when next in LaCrosse.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Awful doesn't really cover the true review of this person. The pizza crust was hard and burnt. The sauce is full of sugar with no other taste. The service was slow and condescending when asking for something. All for a price that is far more than it is worth. However, we did give this place another shot. It was the same as it was a month earlier. This time we ordered food other than pizza. It was cold and rubbery. I had to get up and find someone to get more water. And, the price was expensive. Never again.

1  Thank Rick P
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Have always enjoyed their pizza but is expensive. Try the deep fried cheese curds. Will go back but only when I can afford it!