“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Review of Edwardo's Ristorante di Pizza - CLOSED

Edwardo's Ristorante di Pizza
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: **Please know that Edwardo's will gladly be refunding outstanding gift cards with a deadline of 12/31/2015. Please message on Facebook or call the restaurant or visit our website for details. Grazie ! Upscale, casual pizzeria. Woodfired pizza oven in main dining room. Diverse, large menu. Famous cheesecurds. Over 50 beers, wines and mixed drinks. Local owners. 3 Dining rooms, romance, business, friends or fun. Large and small groups welcome. Open 4pm.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We tried this place while in Lacrosse. It was a busy night (possibly Homecoming??) - a lot of younger kids, but they were able to seat us right away. The atmosphere was very relaxing. The food was a little higher priced than we expected, but not extreme. My husband and I each had an Old Fashion @ $6.50 each. That was extreme. The food was good and we had a great family night. The staff was really busy, but attentive and truly did a very good job.

1  Thank glad2bhome4

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We have tried the thin crust & the medium crust pizza and both were very good. The atmosphere is also very nice.

1  Thank CCM196
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Pizza and burgers are always my 2 interest for the local eateries when I travel. When I stopped in La Crosse it was highly recommended to try Edwardo's, one of the main reasons being the proximity to my hotel. I didn't have high expectations, I just wanted something descent, I was tired from driving all day and it was 12 minutes to closing time. Everyone I dealt with was extremely polite and having a past in the restaurant industry, I took it to go so the crew could wrap it up and go home. I figured it would lose some of it's freshness from the drive and having to stop by the store to get a few essentials I'd realized I'd left in Colorado. I finally get to sit down to eat and D@#N!!! It was good.

2  Thank Kip B
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Real cozy friendly atmosphere! Great food!
I'm just sorry I always seem to be in La Crosse on a Monday, when they are closed!!

1  Thank robert S
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I stopped in La Crosse for dinner driving from New Ulm, MN to Madison, WI. We purposely look for restaurants that are not part of a chain. We found Edwardo's and we were very happy once seated with the ambiance of the room. We ordered deep dish pizza, and I confirmed with our server that this favorite would take 40 minutes to wait for, and it did in fact arrive on time. Although the taste was delicious, I was very disappointed that the bottom crust was no deeper than an 1/8". When I questioned our server, she bluntly told me that was how it is. Okay? Has anyone on Tripadvisor ever ordered Edwardo's deep dish pizza? If I had wanted thin crust, I would have saved myself an extra wait time, and payed a smaller price. This was our first and last visit.

1  Thank swim58