Had stayed in a GrandStay in Madison in June and was pleasantly surprised by the suite, service and affordable price. The GrandStay in LaCrosse is even more impressive due to the location being right down on the river. Everything downtown is within a mile or two walking distance. We only used the car a couple of times. The suite is large with two flat screen TV's. Morning walks along the river before breakfast are fabulous. Pool is a little small but there is plenty to do in LaCrosse so we didn't bother to use the pool anyway. Did use the hot tub one evening. If you are going during Oktoberfest you are located right next to the grounds. Would definitely recommend this hotel for a pleasant stay in LaCrosse. Lots of great bars and restaurants within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown La Crosse our all suite hotel combines the comforts of home with the services of a grand hotel. Free WIFI, parking and Grand Start Breakfast included in all rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your GrandStay Hotel & Suites La Crosse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandstay Residential Hotel La Crosse
- Grandstay Hotel La Crosse