Review Highlights
Where Memories are Made

Been coming to the sweet shop since I was a little kid. Everything is always homemade and fresh! I... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Kari R
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Long-time Family Favorite!

I have been visiting the Sweet Shop ever since I was a little girl. My dad used to take me here... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2019
lrobbins1980

All reviews homemade candies love food sweet place in town every week candy lacrosse turtles
Reviewed July 12, 2018

The Sweet Shop has the best ice cream and candy! It's all homemade and the best you can find. the experience going there is awesome.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018

We live in La Crosse and we love going to The Sweet Shop! In fact, we go almost once every week. You get amazing homemade ice cream and candies served with an old school flare! If you are lucky, you can even see them making their candy using the antique equipment, too! Staff are friendly and really let you know that they are glad you stopped in for a treat or two! We wouldn't go anywhere else in La Crosse!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 8, 2018

Can not go to LaCrosse without stopping here! Love the turtle sundays. All the chocolate creams are amazing.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

We just love the Sweet Shop. They actually make their own ice cream, unlike other ice cream shops in La Crosse! It's an old place full of history and character. We love the owner. They also make their own candies. Get your sweetheart a valentine from their shop!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Stop in here at least annually. Get there early for some of the candies. The young manager is a great guy to work with. Th older owner can be crabby. Candy is always extremely good. Wish they would stock more of the typical Holiday fare.

Date of experience: December 2016