All reviewswaffleshot tubclean roomssolid hotelpriced hotelnice stayrefrigerator and microwavestayed one nightconvenient locationenjoyed my stayfirst floorbiscuits and gravyno elevatorin townmississippi rivermotelfreeway
Reviewed July 5, 2018

The desk manager was very friendly and told us about area attractions. The room was alright if all your going to do is sleep. The air conditioner was very noisy but drowned out all other noises in the building. Didn't realize when I booked that there in NO pool. They do have a hot tub.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Updated and clean. Great location. Good deal for your money. Highly recommend as long as you aren't super picky about the comfort of your mattress; very firm. May need to ask for more towels after you check in.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2018

This is my solid hotel to stay at when in La Crosse for business. Room was excellent, service was excellent, check-in and out were excellent, breakfast very good, wifi excellent. I've had consistently very good experiences.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

This hotel gets no rating from me. $125 for a room that was not worth paying 1/2 that price!! My boyfriend and I stayed on Memorial Day weekend. There was hair in the tub, and on the beds. The shower curtain was wrinkled with stains. I was debating whether or not I would make coffee. After talking myself into it, I was sure I wouldn't be drinking it either. I work in lab, and whenever I stay in hotel rooms I take the liberty to clean with Lysol. After wiping down the remote, sink and toilet we should have checked out and demanded our money back immediately! This room was not clean. If it was not for the fact that every hotel in the area was booked, we were tired from driving, and had a long trip ahead of us we would not have not stayed here. Get a new shower curtain, and someone who knows how to clean!!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Clean, updated, fresh, smells good throughout. The managers (a husband and wife team I think?) really care about this property and their jobs and it shows. I thought they were the owners originally. They are very kind, positive and seem to enjoy their job. I tend to stay value motels and although they are cheap, I have paid for it in the past. At a medium price point, this is a great place to stay. You can tell there is just a level of care here. I rarely review anything but they earned my business.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Tushar P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Vikki L,

We are so glad you like our room cleanliness, hospitality and services including continental breakfast with lots of choices. We love to make guest stay more enjoyable and comfortable.

See you again.