“Relaxed but classy atmosphere.”
Review of JavaVino

JavaVino
Ranked #69 of 205 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: Wine Bar, Soups
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Great place for coffee and a light meal. They offer indoor or outdoor dining. The food and drink was delicious. The price was reasonable. Only been there once but I could see this place becoming a favorite.

1  Thank Vjacation

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I recently spent some time at JavaVino and was pleasantly surprised. I often visit a Coffee shop to get a little time to myself and read or use WI-FI and appreciate a laid back environment. The coffee was amazing! I spoke with the Barista and found out they have a great Roaster in Minneapolis and they get their coffee fresh weekly. Yum! As I spent some time there I enjoyed the music playing in the background and also was pleased that I could sit in some cozy areas as well as a table and no one bothered me. I saw several others doing the same thing. As I came in the late morning I ended up being there at lunch time as well. It filled up quickly and the staff was very attentive. I decided I would try some lunch and the soup and Panini were wonderful! They also offer appetizers and burgers! I took the opportunity to look over their retail wine selection and was pleased to find a great selection. The girl working was helpful in pointing out some facts about the wines and also I was pleased to find that mostly all their wine is not stocked in the grocery stores and they also do wine and beer tasting monthly! The atmosphere is very classy and yet I felt it was laid back and welcoming. I will surely be back and bring some friends to enjoy the outdoor patio as well. Kudos JavaVino! You have the whole package!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Coffee, wine, beer, burgers, breakfast, salad bar... What more can you ask for! Can't wait to go back and sit on the patio.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Just discovered this place...great coffee, delicious food and what a great value! I definatley will be going back!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I'd never been before but it was within walking distance to my office, so we walked over for lunch. What an amazing place! So neat, clean and elegant! The food was excellent and pretty reasonably priced for lunch. Would love to go back for a tasting sometime soon!