We stayed at this hotel to just take it easy and walk around the historic downtown. The weather wasn't great so we spent a lot of time in our room relaxing. The room was nice - nothing fancy but we weren't expecting that so worked great. Location is really good - not a far walk from bars, restaurants, or shopping. Nice riverview rooms. Was neat to watch the barges go by.
The only thing I was disappointed in was the breakfast. I believe it was $9.95 per person for breakfast buffet. Don't know what happend to Courtyard's free breakfast but I would never pay this for a hotel breakfast. Lots of great restaurants you can walk to for cheaper. Try Fayze's - short walk away with excellent food at reasonable prices!
I would definitely recommend the Courtyard to anyone staying in LaCrosse!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse is perfectly located in Downtown La Crosse on the banks of the Mississippi River. Offering a fresh, vibrant and newly renovated everything. Featuring the new Bistro restaurant, 24 hour market, pool and whirlpool, free parking, internet and friendly staff. We welcome you to share all we have to offer with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard La Crosse Downtown/Mississippi Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront Hotel
- La Crosse Marriott
- La Crosse Courtyard
- Courtyard La Crosse Downtown