We stayed at the Courtyard, two nights from Oct.15, it was a very delightful experience-we had a river view room, which has been renovated-the room was clean, well appointed, spacious with a great view of the Mississippi-it really was a treat to sit and look over the bright autumn sun, watch the boats speeding by or the tug boats lazing over.
The staff was friendly, helpful, professional. I left my jacket in the lobby, I called, a young woman answered the phone, they had the jacket, and just sent it FedEx the very next day. The lobby is not huge, but, it was nice to sit there watch, the Badgers beat the Buckeyes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse is perfectly located in Downtown La Crosse on the banks of the Mississippi River. Offering a fresh, vibrant and newly renovated everything. Featuring the new Bistro restaurant, 24 hour market, pool and whirlpool, free parking, internet and friendly staff. We welcome you to share all we have to offer with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard La Crosse Downtown/Mississippi Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront Hotel
- La Crosse Marriott
- La Crosse Courtyard
- Courtyard La Crosse Downtown