The parking was free, which is a nice perk for a downtown hotel. It is located right where the river walk begins which is a nice amenity for this river front town. There are restaurants and river boat tours within easy walking distance. All of the river front hotels are expensive. The rooms were starkly decorated, very modern, but clean and quiet. One of the downsides is that there is not breakfast included in the room price. There is a Starbucks/Bistro on the property, but that would be a pricey option for a family stay to eat in the morning. There is at least coffee in the room, always a plus to start the day. We did not use the pool, but it looked to be very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse is perfectly located in Downtown La Crosse on the banks of the Mississippi River. Offering a fresh, vibrant and newly renovated everything. Featuring the new Bistro restaurant, 24 hour market, pool and whirlpool, free parking, internet and friendly staff. We welcome you to share all we have to offer with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Courtyard La Crosse Downtown/Mississippi Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront Hotel
- La Crosse Marriott
- La Crosse Courtyard
- Courtyard La Crosse Downtown