My wife and I were looking to take a long weekend and stay somewhere fancy so we decided on La Crosse and the Marriott Riverfront. It was exactly what we were looking for. The hotel is right alongside the river and fancy. We specifically chose a room facing the river to enjoy the view. The view isn't exactly scenic, the hotel sits very close to the Cass St. Bridge, but the setting is so very Mississippi River and I found it added so much to our experience. It will cost you though; it is one of the most expensive hotels in La Crosse, and no free breakfast. It is close to many tasty restaurants so that you can leave your car at the hotel and walk most places. If we decide to treat ourselves again next winter we will definitely consider the Marriott Riverfront again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse is perfectly located in Downtown La Crosse on the banks of the Mississippi River. Offering a fresh, vibrant and newly renovated everything. Featuring the new Bistro restaurant, 24 hour market, pool and whirlpool, free parking, internet and friendly staff. We welcome you to share all we have to offer with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard La Crosse Downtown/Mississippi Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott La Crosse Downtown / Mississippi Riverfront Hotel
- La Crosse Marriott
- La Crosse Courtyard
- Courtyard La Crosse Downtown