“Great coffee, great cups, and great conversation”
Review of Cabin Coffee Co.

Cabin Coffee Co.
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in La Crosse
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cabin Coffee Co. is an upscale coffee house designed to serve coffee lovers and non-coffee lovers alike. We're MORE than your average coffee shop, offering:* Breakfast* Lunch* Catering* Meeting room* Free wi-fi* Coffee roasted fresh on-site* GiftsThe whole family can enjoy their favorite beverage and food while relaxing in a cozy downtown oasis – whether it's settling in for a chat in front of the fireplace or having fun in the kids’ teepee. Come on over to the Cabin, and just be happy and have fun!
Middleton, Wisconsin
“Great coffee, great cups, and great conversation”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

We had the best time there. It is fun ~ great for kids, too! Very good coffee selections and I just love their coffee cups that have their slogan on it which says, "JUST BE HAPPY & HAVE FUN!" We could all use a little more of that these days!

• Visited October 2011
5 Thank Maralora

Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Good coffee and service, kod friendly, but not cozy”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

No real complaints for the Coffee Cabin in LaCrosse, but it didn't make me feel like spending my afternoon there (that's what would draw back time and again.). My coffee drink was very good, the staff friendly and service good. The atmosphere was very bright and open without any comfy furniture to settle into. On a positive note, if i was looking for somewhere to grab a cup with kids entow, this would be my first choice. It was very clean and even had a teepee for the kids to play in. In addition to my coffee I had a bowl of chili which was good. All in all, it was good, but I won't be bringing my girlfriends back on a day off unless we are taking the kids too.

Moline, Illinois
“Just what we wanted”
Reviewed October 17, 2011

This establishment had wonderful coffee, breakfast sandwiches, lunch sandwiches and amazing staff. The coffee-to-go containers for a group were wonderful and the cost was reasonable. Nice gifts/coffee items as well. Dave went way out his way to help us find alternative lodging, and where we ended up was just wonderful.

• Visited October 2011
5 Thank Kathy M
La Crosse, WI
“Best coffee shop in La Crosse!”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I've been to all the coffee shops in La Crosse in the quest for the perfect cup, and Cabin Coffee Co. is by far my favorite. The drinks are unbeatable - from the truly one-of-a-kind Palomino to the fruit smoothies, the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful (they'll even help you figure out what to order if you're not sure!), and the atmosphere fun and relaxed - a great place to visit and hang out with the family. This is the only coffee shop in town I've been to that could honestly be dubbed family friendly. As the mother of a five-month-old and the aunt (and frequent babysitter) of a four-year-old niece, I really appreciate having a place we can go as a family to enjoy good food, drinks, and quality time together. The kids' teepee is an awesome addition and gives the kids something fun to do while the adults visit and enjoy their coffee! The food is unbelievably good, too - the breakfast sandwiches are the tastiest in town! And as a professed coffee addict, I really appreciate that their beans are roasted fresh on-site every day. The smell when the roaster is going is incredible, and as an added bonus, they will roast your bean order while you enjoy your cup in the store!

• Visited July 2011