“Have been back again and again”

Dublin Square Irish Pub & Eatery
Ranked #5 of 202 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Traditional Irish pub & eatery located on 3rd and Main in downtown La Crosse, WI. Great place to watch sports, watch live music, hang out with friends, eat delicious food, and participate in good conversation. We're all a wee bit Irish at Dublin Square. Stop in and see for yourself! Recently voted Best Burger in La Crosse. Took Runner-up in Best Bloody Mary, Best International/Regional Cuisine, and Best Outdoor Dining.
Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Have been back again and again”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I have now been back to Dublin Square multiple times since my first review. To date, I have not had to wait longer than 10 minutes for a table and I was surprised since they have been pretty busy every time I've gone. Since warm weather has arrived, I have had the pleasure now of dining outside and have enjoyed the street atmosphere. It's also quieter than the definite pub atmosphere inside. Okay, so you just gotta try one of their corned beef entrees. It is so good! And they do a very good fish fry and we love the slightly spicy flavor. The servers have all been quite good. This is a fun place and is now one of our favorite local places to go.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank WisconsinTarheel
Matt B, Owner at Dublin Square Irish Pub & Eatery, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you for the review and the feedback WisconsinTarheel. First, I want to thank you for being such a loyal guest of ours. We work very hard to make sure that our guests have a memorable experience every time and want to keep coming back to visit us. We are glad to hear that you enjoy our corned beef dishes and our fish. We do use a unique recipe and that keeps our fish different from what everyone else is doing now days with cod. I will be sure to let our staff know your thoughts on their efforts to provide you with excellent service. Let us know what you feel we could do better or different to get a 5 star rating. We are always looking to improve and exceed your expecations. Have a great day!

Waterloo, Iowa
“Stopped for drink”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Sat at the bar for a beer. Staff was friendly and helpful. Next time maybe we will eat here. Is located in the downtown area with many shops in the area.

• Visited June 2014
Matt B, Owner at Dublin Square Irish Pub & Eatery, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and provide us with feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our establishment while you enjoyed a beer. I will be sure to let our staff know that you thought they were friendly and helpful. Hopefully next time you are in town you will get to try our award winning cuisine. Let us know what you feel we could do better to make us a 5-star restaurant/bar. Thanks again and have a great day!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“A perfect Irish flavor”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

While in La Crosse, my wife wanted some local fare so we went to the Dublin Square Irish Pub. The food was excellent. Deep Fried Irish Curds in a creamy Guinness sauce started the night. I had the Bangers and Champ and it was delicious. My wife thoroughly enjoyed the Corned Beef. A couple of cold beers (Guinness and Downtown Brown - local) and it was a delightful way to end a long day of travel.

• Visited June 2014
Matt B, Owner at Dublin Square Irish Pub & Eatery, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Hi John. Thank you for taking the time out of you day to give us a rating and a review. I will be sure to share with our staff. We take our reviews and feedback very seriously. We are glad to hear that you and your wife enjoyed our homemade cheese curds, banger's and champ, and corned beef and cabbage. We are looking forward to your next visit! Have a great day John!
La Crosse
“Delicious food, great beer selection, friendly service, and a great location makes it a winner!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I live in town and have never eaten here, despite hearing so many good things from friends. It is an Irish bar/restaurant so the atmosphere was just what I expected. Inside was clean and didn't smell like a bar and they have a super nice outdoor seating area, which is where I will sit next time.

Our server was perfect. We never ran out of beer or water. She was friendly but professional and knowledgeable of the menu.

Now, the food! I had the jalapeno cream cheese burger and my daughter had the Rueben. So outrageously good. Even the fries were a treat. I suffered from food envy throughout my meal, though. Everything that went by to another table, I wanted. Will be back to try it all.

• Visited May 2014
Matt B, Owner at Dublin Square Irish Pub & Eatery, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review and provide your feedback on your recent visit! We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed the food, service, and atmosphere. I will be sure to share this review with our staff and let them know that their efforts and hard work have been acknowledged. We are looking foward to your return visit. Have a wonderful day!
Denver, Colorado
“Good Burgers”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

The food was good, not much for atmosphere in the restaurant/bar.

Quick service.

Close to downtown area and major hotels, parking is difficult around the downtown area.

• Visited May 2014
Matt B, Owner at Dublin Square Irish Pub & Eatery, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review and provide your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your burger and the service. We have actually won Best Burger in La Crosse for two years running in the Second Supper Best of La Crosse survey. We are surprised to hear to didn't think too highly of our atmosphere because this is one ofthe highest praises we get in our reviews and from our patrons. Would be curious to hear what you didn't enjoy about the atmosphere. We are looking forward to taking care of you the next time you are in La Crosse. Have a great weekend and thanks again for the review!