“a pleasant little get a way”

Days Inn La Crosse Conference Center
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in La Crosse
Reviewed January 8, 2013

What a wonderful experience we had. My family ch.ecked in and the kindness took off from tbere. Our room was clean and tidy and definate surprisey worth the price we paid. But what took me by surprise was the kindness of everyone-that is rare. The restaurant was quiet and we were a bit nervous but had an excellent meal. If your looking for great value this is a pleasant place to stay and definately a great "bang for your buck". Good job to the entire staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
David_Cassell, General Manager at Days Inn La Crosse Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

We are so glad you had a good stay with us. Thank you for your comments.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn La Crosse Conference Center

Reviewed January 3, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I reserved two rooms and was very disappointed that I was scheduled In handicap rooms without notice. The rooms didn't feel clean. Then the hot tub was not functional and the pool room had six lights burnt out.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
David_Cassell, General Manager at Days Inn La Crosse Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

I am so sorry we were not able to meet your expectations during your last visit. I can assure you the issues you listed have been addressed. At Days Inn we take great pride in providing very clean rooms and full service amenities. I hope the next time your travels bring you to La Crosse you will give us another opportunity to host your stay.

Thank you.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank John O

Reviewed December 3, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank marandly

Reviewed November 25, 2012

What a wonderful visit I had from beginning to end by staying at this hotel! From the moment I entered the building and was greeted with the beautiful Christmas Tree, to the warm reception I got from the desk clerk, and then to my newly renovated room, I was impressed. I have to say that if you are looking for comfort, warmth, and genuine caring people, this is where you should stay! I had a wonderful "after Thanksgiving" meal that was the perfect portions, hot and delicious at the on site restaurant. I encourage anyone to stay here and if you have more time than I had, take the time to use that huge indoor heated pool!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Pam T

We are so happy that your Thanksgiving stay was so wonderful. We strive to make every guest stay exceptional. I hope we get to be your home away from home again!

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for the holiday and loved it. The room was clean and the staff were super nice and helpful. The restaurant staff were very attentive to our needs without hovering. The food portions were generous

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Jynn2u
David_Cassell, General Manager at Days Inn La Crosse Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

We are so glad you had a wonderful stay with us, and look forward to your return visit.