All reviews french island indoor pool bar and restaurant desk clerk would stay again beds were comfortable heroes wisconsin
Reviewed July 5, 2012

This Hotel is nice clean and comfortable The staff was very good and professional.
The breakfast however left a little bit to be desired. No microwave to make oatmeal not every one likes hot water in oatmeal some times Milk is better. also no banannas on the breakfast bar.The internet connection left a little to be desired
This was both a business trip and a friends trip.

Room tip: All of the rooms were nice
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I came to La Crose for a quick business meeting on July 1. The hotel was easy to get to off I-90 and as I drove up to the hotel I noticed how fresh the paint looked. I thought to myself this hotel is being taken care of. When I checked in I ran into several staff members and they all spoke and greeted me. I entered the room and it looked like it had been recently renovated, (The Pictures on the web did not look as good as the real thing.) The bed looked like a bed I would see at a full service Marriott. I am a clean freak, so I looked for dirt and could not find any. As a last resort I took a clean wet wash clothe and rubbed it back and forth on the bathroom floor grout and it came up clean. Boy was I impressed. I ate Dinner that night, breakfast and lunch the next day the food was all good. I was surprised to see hot biscuits and gravy for breakfast, one of my favorites.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank David C
Caitlyn C, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham la Crosse Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Thank you for your response regarding your recent stay at the Days Hotel La Crosse. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and found the room and property to exceed your expectations. We are glad that you enjoyed the biscuits and gravy at our continental breakfast, as well as the rest of the food you tried in Heroes Bar & Grill. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Very pleasant staff. Made our stay very nice. The front office went out of their way to find information on our Wyndam Rewards. It was a nice place to have a wedding reception. Everything in one place is great. They all did a nice job.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from housekeeping. They get a little chatty.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Joan E
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We have traveled from Seattle to Mid West and Days Hotel and Conference center has been the best... front office staff was simply excellent, polite and professional. Room and King Bed was like new. The pool and spa was cleanest we have encountered. The fast start breakfast in the Heroes Restaurant had the best fresh baked goods as well as very good biscuits and gravy. Of all the Days Hotels and other motels, this was by far the best ever. Cannot say enough.... Location on the Mississippi River, French Island is very nice.... Also, at Exit 3 (La Crosse is one of the finest self serve car wash at 15 minutes for $5/ and really got the bugs and dirt off... Best stay of the last 8 motels. Price was more than reasonable too.

Room tip: Rooms in middle of "C" entrance are so quiet and convenient. We had a time zone change and was so quiet we slept in an extra hour..... :-)
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Drake E

Thank you so much for your response. We are happy that you found the Days Hotel & Conference Center in La Crosse to be exactly what you were looking for during your travels. We are glad that you enjoyed the continental breakfast in Heroes Restaurant, and that your guest room was all that you expected. Thank you for your kind words about our hotel staff as well. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Clean, comfortable, and reasonable. Lobby & breakfast room are very nice. Breakfast included more than generally available in a budget motel. Room was large and bed was comfortable. Nice big indoor pool and outdoor seating area

Date of stay: May 2012