“Nice hotel and great city”

Days Inn La Crosse Conference Center
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in La Crosse
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Hotel was very clean. Full because of fishing contest and Railroad convention. Hot tub and pool area were nice. Breakfast very sufficient. Nice place.

2  Thank GeorgeRabe
tlawler, General Manager at Days Inn La Crosse Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2011

I appreciate your comments. It is wonderful to here that we made your stay a memorable one.

General Manger

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Convenient location..not too far from I-90. Great breakfast at the really fun Heroes bar. Really friendly service.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Fran S S

I am very happy to here of your great stay. Our staff is dedicated to delivery outstanding service. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 17, 2011

We stayed five days for a wedding and we were treated very well. The wedding atmosphere and food were outstanding. The restaurant served a continental breakfast daily and was open for lunch and dinner serving delicious food. The rooms are clean but some need repairs. There is no elevator to the second floor. The pool is large 3' to 9' and all enjoyed it. Entertainment was supplied Friday evening which was a bonus for our guests. The employees were teriffic and went out of their way to accomodate us.

Room Tip: Beds are very comfortable. Ask for an outside room to avoid courtyard noise.
1  Thank Sue J

I appreciate your feedback. We our employees strive to make every guest's experience a memorable one. I am glad to here how wonderful everything was and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 8, 2011

I was planning to stay at the Days Inn Hotel. Unfortunately, the location was a little bit out further than I anticipated from the University of Wisconsin La Crosse. In addition, the whirlpool was out of order. I decided to see if I could cancel my reservation. I went into the hotel on the date of my reservation and the staff was very friendly and accommodating.The hotel receptionist canceled my reservation without charging my account and professionally apologized for the inconvenience.

1  Thank valgarlock
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I should have read more reviews before booking this hotel for a family reunion stay in LaCross. Sheets did not fit the bed and when I asked to change them, they didn't. Hair dryer broke the second day and the breakfast was worth about 2 dollars. On a scale of 1-5...I'd give it a 3 for cleanliness. I expect more for the money.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank agurgel
tlawler, General Manager at Days Inn La Crosse Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2011

I am truly sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations. I would love to speak with you personally so I can address these issues. We are currently in the process of upgrading our breakfast by the addition of some hot items. We are currently offering the Days Inn Standard breakfast. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss.

alawler@dayshotellacrosse.com

Reviewed June 26, 2011

The room was fine but the facility is dated and somewhat dirty.

We were looking for a brief stop near the highway and this provided what we needed.

Room Tip: Ask for AARP or AAA discount
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2011

Our room was very run down and musty smelling. A major thorough cleaning also needs to take place on the vents and fans in the bathroom and the main area. It's too bad as it is a great location on the Mississippi River.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank lmsully
tlawler, General Manager at Days Inn La Crosse Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2011

I apologize for the issues that you had during your stay. The property is undergoing a renovation to the guest rooms that is resolving the issues that you had. This is also given both the interior and the exterior of the rooms a major face lift. New windows in each guest room are also part of this project. The next phase of the renovation will be the addition of new bedding and flat panel TV's. Please contact me with any other comments or concerns that you may have. I truly hope to see you again the next time you are in town.