“Great Value, Selection and Food”

La Crosse Family Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 204 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner all day long - Home style cookin PH: 608) 519-1450‎
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We stopped in for a late lunch while driving through La Crosse. The menu has lots of depth from hamburgers, Greek and American. I could fill a page with what they have. And based on what we had it will be good. We had barbequed pork ribs. had two soup choices, or salads as well as four potatoes (if I remember correctly). Had the American fried potatoes, awesome. The Ribs were very tender. I will go back when I'm in La Crosse. Pricing is about the same as a Perkin's, maybe a little less. The selection is much bigger and food much better, and I like Perkins. I would describe the food as homemade.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We ate there one morning , and found it so good we came back the next morning for a second time morning. The service was spot on! Coffee cups never got to be 1/2 empty. Daily specials we on the board on the way in. The meals were large and flavorful . If you want good food, served quickly,this is a good choice.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have visited this restaurant twice in the past 6 weeks and it has excellent food, good service and a pleasant dining area. The food is much better than you would expect but the atmosphere is still family friendly. I highly recommend the grilled pork chop!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great food! Great prices! Comfort food! Food is very good for such a great price for families, friends and couples. No alcohol so if you are looking for that type of restaurant this isn't it.

1  Thank jn1959
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I ordered pancakes and asked for butter on the side. The butter came on top of the two pancakes. The waitress takes them back out of site and brings me what appears to be new pancakes. I eat the first one and then see that the one underneath was the pancake that was previously on top. I could tell as it was soaked in butter in the middle. The waitress or cook just put the top pancake on the bottom and did who knows what else to it. Completely unacceptable. I asked for the owner to call me and he still has failed to do so.

3  Thank DragNRacing