“Great Breakfast!”

La Crosse Family Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 199 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner all day long - Home style cookin PH: 608) 519-1450‎
Albert Lea
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant is a great family place to eat at and to enjoy a great breakfast since thats what I ate there. I am sure ALL the meals would be as great....I know the noon specials sure looked good from the menu board.

Visited April 2013

Madison, Wisconsin
“Not very good.”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Ate dinner here. First, we had to flag down a guy who was busing tables and ask him to find a waitress. When she came, there was no apology for making us wait as long as we did. My wife had a tuna salad on croissant along with a salad. The salad was fine. The sandwich was just okay. I had a grilled cheese sandwich, which was quite UNinspired. When the food was brought to the table, I asked for more water. The waitress left and promptly forgot about the water. When she returned several minutes later to ask how we were doing, I told her I still hadn't received any water. She brought some back quickly, and this time she apologized, sort of. Overall, I don't think we'll be going back. I can't really recommend it. I should also note that it was NOT busy at all, which made the longer-than-reasonalble wait times even more irritating.

• Visited April 2013
“Friendly staff, great food,well priced, a very family friendly place.”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have eaten here several times in the last month due to travel. The staff great you with a smile an seats you as promptly as possible. This place is never empty. The portions for the price are incredible. Just when you think you have no room find some there pie is amazing!

Onalaska, Wisconsin
“Good Family Restaurant”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Just plain good food at a good price. The place to go for every meal. Breakfast served all day. Usually several soups available. Nice portions, friendly service.

Visited February 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

La Crosse
“great value”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have never had a bad meal here. The daily specials are an outstanding value. Allow extra time on weekend mornings as the are extremely busy

Visited October 2011